Monday, January 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, I'm 22 today, so I thought I'd just mention that and hope people send me lots of nice comments.


I happned to be watching the real news on the CBC and they actually had a story about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's divorce. Firstly, nobody should even care anymore, secondly, it looks like they didn't sign a prenuptuial agreement, they're going to have to split their estate in a messy battle. Their estate is worth 190 million dollars. 190 million! How could they not find a way to split that equitably?

It boggles the mind, but I think Chris Rock said it best about divorce (although, to be fair he was saying he understood why OJ killed Nicole). "If you have ten million and your wife wants five, no big deal, you ain't starving... but if you have thirty thousand and your wife wants fifteen, the bitch is gonna have to die."

I'm really just tired of celebrity couples and celebrity divorces... on a side note about someone who deserves to be a celebrity, Rest In Peace, Johnny Carson.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! from Megan. I'd call you but I'm pretty sure our scheduals are not in sync today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home