Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'm not cute, damnit

It has come to my attention that a number of people have been calling me cute recently. I find this evry cute and have posted the picture below to prove that I may have been cute once, but am no longer. It's ok to find my nice, or handsome or whatever, but come on... cute?? It's one of those things that just doesn't seem to fit me.


In other news, prepare to be excited as in the first hal ot the year not only we have a new Millencolin album and the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy movie, but also a new Eels cd, that is confirmed to be a double album! oh happy day

3 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO excited about the HHGTG movie!
yep, that's all I have to say.
Meg

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you were cute when you were smaller; actually, I would use the word adorable. You still are adorable, just bigger while still adorable, in a larger package.

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE CUTE DAMNIT! SO HAH! You know I picking... you were cute when you were a kid now your hot!
Shy Girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home