Thursday, March 24, 2005

Pics and Ruminations

Now Playing - First Straw by 311


I hate it when great bands are coming out with new cd's (Eels, Millencolin) and wait until the last second to get a tour together, come on guys, I want to see you live!

Re-read Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo, and really, there isn't any better work of fiction that deals with the effects of war. I'd also argue it beats most of the non-fiction as well.

I think if I were anally probed, I'd start believing in Aliens.

I'm always amazed at people who have the same birthday, Tiger Woods, Sandy Koufax and LeBron James, all athletes who have been (or will prove to be in LeBron's case) the most dominant forces in their sport of their era were born on Dec 30th. Makes me think I should have listened a bit closer to that psychic... nah, I've got nothing to worry about, you know who's famous that I share a birthday with? Mischa Freaking Barton... that's right, I share a birthday with the anorexic overacting Marissa Cooper from The OC.

Now Playing - No Light by 3rd Strike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home