Tuesday, March 01, 2005

New Job, New Innovation, ALTdot and more!

Now Playing - Poster Child by Mock Orange

Well hello folks, I thought I'd take the time to say and talk about m new job which starts at... well, I have to leave in half an hour. Suffice to say if anyone wants to come by the Pizza Hut by the Dufferin Mall, they can spy on me all they want.

Now, you might have noticed the Now Playing part at the top of this post. I ripped that off another columnist because I thought it sounded like a good idea, I'll do him one better, though and put another song down at the bottom, because well, it takes more than three minutes to write one post, there's alot of my blood sweat and tears that goes into this.

I want to mention that I was at the 8th anniversary of the ALTdot comedy lounge on monday night. This is a Toronto comedy institution, and a great place to see comedy in the city for a great price. I've been going since I was 17 and have always had fun, even when I've been bitched out by comedians, for knowing that the G in G-spot stands for (The answer would surprise you). Having a friend of mine complain loudly while quite obviously intoxicated (although it turns out he just had mono). And, Jo-anna Downey bought me a beer, so I automatically love her.

I thought there would be more for me to say when I wrote the title, but I guess not, hgave a good day, folks.

Now Playing - Over It by Pulley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home