Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Back Again

Now Playing - Ray by Millencolin


Well, forgive me for the lack of updates recently, but I've had alot of important things on my mind, so I refrained from posting until I knew for sure I could get back to the irreverence that I am known and lov... ok, maybe just known for.

Thanks to everyone cool enough to go out drinking with me Saturday.. and Tuesday.

Ok, on to sports now, and from the old habits die hard part of my brain, it still feels good to root for Tino Martinez, especially watching him hit a grand slam the other day. I can only say that if it weren't for Tino, then I would've never yelled at Lou Pinella.

Vince Carter still sucks, it doesn't matter how many points he gets in New Jersey, because by next season he'll begin dragging the rest of the team down with him. Steve Nash and LeBron James make the players around them better, Vince and Kobe make their teams worse.

The Jays are still over .500, I can honestly say I'm impressed.

I thought I'd mention tha I found a great new webcomic Alien Loves Predator. Imagine an Alien and a Predator as roommates in New York City... 'nuff said.

Isn't it great to see that first nipple of spring? You just happen to catch a glimpse... ahhh pure magic.

Word from a number of papers from England is that the new pope Benedict is a Nazi, and was a member of the Hitler Youth organization; the only thing that I've got to bring up is... is anyone really that surprised? I mean because, the Catholic Church and the Jews have been such close, good friends over the past few hundred years.

Look for my first ever cd review of Millencolin's new album Kingwood coming out in the next few days, and sorry that I don't have much to talk about this time, but I'll have alot to mention on the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home