Sunday, May 08, 2005

How To Get Girls... Part 2

Now Playing - Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover by Eels

Well, I know some of you have been waiting for a few days to see part two, and here it is. One question I ask and am asked is how to talk to girls. This can always be tricky, because women are as a rule better talkers than men. This, sadly doesn't mean that we, I mean men as a whole can't just sit back and let women do all the work, no, we will be called upon early and often to keep up a conversation.

The first real rule of talking to a girl you're interested in and not currently going out with is try to keep it to a minimum. Just like that episode of Seinfeld, you always want to leave them wanting more. Overstaying your welcome in a conversation can be just as bad on the outset as saying 'hey, those are really great breasts" Of course, some might take that as a compliment, but saying that to a girl you just met is more than likely going to get you punched in the eye... no matter how great the boobs in question are.

For some reason, women really seem to like guys that really aren't all that into them. So in a conversation, try to either flirt outrageously and not put any weight into it, or don't do it all. In my experience, I've found that both, if well played can have the desired results.

There is a sad truth that some guys simply have no hope and that some conversations were born to die horible painful deaths for both involved. Sadly, not bieng afflicted with this particular problem myself, I'm afraid that I can not offer any help on how to deal with it. My best guess is to simply ask open ended questions and keep her talking about herself all night.

I'll take a break and my next post will be about something other than the topic at hand, but be sure to stay tuned for How To Get Girls Part 3... coming soon to a blog near you.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Beans said...

Girls never like guys that arent into them. Never!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home