Friday, May 27, 2005

RvB, How To Get... Nobody! and more

Now playing - Theme For A Pretty Girl That Makes You Believe God Exists by Eels


Well, it's been a while since my last post, and I apologize for all of you that waited for my next post to contain actual information about how to get girls. Sadly, after three posts, I've exhausted my repertoire. I admit, I have nothing left to tell anyone, I mean, if I did, I'd have a girlfriend, wouldn't I?

In other good news, the event has come together. Tickets are available, and information is free to be had at the Event Website. Alot of people have worked hard on this, I, only worked a little, but with the guys coming up, should be tonnes of fun.

Now, in other news, I feel like ranting. I really missed hockey, especially seing the great quality games that have been put on by the CHL for the Memorial Cup. The crowd in London has been awesome, and it's great to see the continuing maturation of Sydney Crosby into a bona-fide hockey player.

OH, read Dan Brown, and not just the Da Vinci Code, his other books are good, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home