Monday, May 30, 2005

So Much Pride For What's-Her-Name

Now Playing - Northern Touch by The Rascalz


Well, good night tonight, flipping from the baseball to the Miss Universe pageant, I was mildly curious that the Canadian contestant hadn't been eliminated, from the field of 81 to 15 to 10, and she was still hanging around.

And then it happened, Natalie Glebova was voted Miss Universe, a brunette from Toronto. I have to say, congradulations to hr and well... even more condragulations to whoever she's boning right now. The truth is, though I'd still rather have Pam Meuller... the cutie that kicked almost everyon's butt in the Jeopardy tournament of champions a couple of weks ago.

I have nothing else to add, except to tocontinue to plug Jeskid's site and Shades of Gray, and I also want to mention that anyone who wants to tickets from the Red vs Blue event July 9 but doesn't want to get a paypal account can give me an email at BigNiceJohn@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home