Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Fond Farewell

Now Playing - Thanks by Pulley

Well, I have realized that my time as a blogger has come and gone. That is to say, this will be my last ever post on blogspot. For those of you still interested in my exploits, rants and just plain opinions on things, please, feel free to join the community of Red vs Blue. The truth is, I'm a much better fit there than I have ever been here.


So, to everyone who learned How To Get Girls, realized what a bum Vince Carter is, and left a comment about my beliefs, thank you. I'm glad I could put a smile on your face or a thought in your head for at least a small moment in time. I hope you head to Red vs Blue and continue to read about what it is that I do, but if not, have a good one, eh.


Thank you kindly;
J.S.L.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Microbefox said...

Why do the last two seem like bots?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home